... a biblical perspective on money and possessions in light of eternity

Thursday 21 December 2017

Questions to God about my giving








1. With the financial assets and opportunities you've entrusted to me, have you raised me up for just a time as this?

2. Each financial blessing you entrust to me - is it not intended to raise my standard of living but to raise my standard of giving?


3. Do you want me to adopt a "use it or lose it" approach to my current opportunities for eternal investment?

4. If I don't give now, am I in danger of my heart getting further wrapped up in earthly treasure, rather than heavenly treasure?

5. Because you called the rich young ruler to give away all that he had and follow You, is it possible you might call me to do the same?

6. What simple reminder of Your call to stewardship and giving can I make for myself?


No comments:

Post a Comment